How To Make A ‘Chicken Roll’ Recipe
- 1 sliced chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons paprika mixed with 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Saran wrap
- For the filling:
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 red onion
- 2 chopped portobello mushrooms
- 2 chopped champignon mushrooms
- Chopped parsley
- 40g baby mozzarella
- Preheat a frying pan then add the olive oil.
- Add the chopped onion to the pan and fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and the parsley and stir.
- Add salt, pepper and the baby mozzarella then remove from stove and put a side.
- Smear the paprika mixed with the oil on the saran wrap and the put the chicken breast on the oil. Season with salt and pepper.
- Put the filling in the middle of the chicken breast and roll it while using the saran wrap.
- Bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 180°.
To buy the cooking bugs used in this recipe go to: