- Advertisement -
Surprise Scottish Balls Recipe
- 5 eggs
- 300 g minced beef
- Olive oil
- Boil three eggs in a pot with a ts of salt for 6 minutes.
- Take the eggs out of the pot and put them in ice water for half an hour.
- Pill the eggs and put aside.
- Put the minced beef in a bowl with the parsley, olive oil, salt and pepper and mix them together.
- Create balls from the beef (100 g each) and then flat each ball then put an egg in the center of each ball.
- Fold the beef on top of each egg.
- Dip each ball in flour then in the 2 remaining eggs and finally in panco.
- Fry the balls in boiled oil (180°) for 4 minutes.