Quinoa With Chickpeas And Baked Kale
I use Kale in food as much as possible. This recipe is one of my favorites! it requires very little work and has a great taste and a little sweet sweetened coconut chips. If you want, you can use not sweetened coconut chips.
- 1/2 cup white quinoa
- 1/2 cup red quinoa
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 bunch kale (about 12 leaves)
- 5 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 1/4 cup coconut chips
- 2 carrots, grated
- 2 cups cooked chickpeas
- Put the two colors of quinoa in a pot with 2 cups water and salt and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover and cook 20 minutes until the liquid is absorbed and quinoa is ready.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Place kale leaves on template.
- Mix soy, olive oil and sesame oil in a bowl and pour on the kale leaves. Add coconut chips and stir.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the kale is crispy but not burnt. Cut into bite-sized pieces and move with fluids in a large bowl.
- Add the quinoa, carrots and chickpeas and stir.