- Advertisement -
Vegan Mushroom And Leek Risotto
Thick and creamy risotto enriched with four kinds of mushrooms recipe.
- Chopped leeks (white part only)
- 4 shallots, chopped
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 2 cups risotto rice
- 2 tablespoons dried and washed porcini mushrooms
- 1 packet (100 grams), Fresh Shay-taki mushrooms cut into quarters
- 2 packages (150 g) fresh Himeji brown or white mushrooms
- 2 king forest mushroom cut lengthwise and sliced
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 6 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- a little pepper
- 100 g tofu cream
- Steam the onion and leek in oil until the onion is Clear. Add porcini mushrooms and continue to sauté for 2-3 minutes.
- Add rice, salt and pepper and continue to sauté until the rice is heating up.
- Pour the white wine and cook, stirring until most of the wine has evaporated. Add two cups of water or pivot, bring to a boil, lower heat and simmer open, stirring until the liquid is absorbed into the rice. Add the remaining fluid, two cups at a time, until all the liquid is absorbed. The rice is ready when it is very wet, but with a hard point in the center of the grain.
- Remove from heat, stir in the cream and serve immediately.