Spaghetti In Roasted Peppers Sauce Recipe
- 1 package spaghetti
- 300g halloumi cheese, diced
- 10-12 yellow peppers
- 3/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- A pinch of salt and black pepper
- 1 tablespoon sweet paprika
- 150g chopped pistachios
- Roast the peppers: Preheat oven to 250 degrees. Arrange the yellow peppers in two patterns, and roast for about 40 minutes, until Scorched on all sides. Transfer to a pot and cover for 45 minutes.
- Remove the thin skin of the peppers, remove the seeds and fibers. Use Food processor to grind the peppers into a cream.
- Cook the pasta according to manufacturer’s instructions.
- Pour the peppers cream in a large pan, add 3/4 cup of olive oil and season with salt, pepper and paprika. Mix gently. Add small cubes of halloumi cheese and the cooked pasta straight from the pot without filtering. Sprinkle with chopped pistachios and serve.