- Advertisement -
Potato and lentils salad
- 1 cup green lentils
- 3 potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 2 hard-boiled eggs chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice or vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Chopped chives (optional)
- Cook the lentils in a pot with plenty of boiling salted water (like pasta) for half an hour until they soften, but maintain their shape. Drain and cool.
- Cook the diced potatoes in salted water until they soften.
- Meanwhile, stir the onion in oil until nicely browned.
- Drain the potato cubes and put in a bowl with the onion and remaining ingredients. Season, Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.