- Advertisement -
Broccoli, Mushrooms And Chestnut In Balsamic Vinegar Recipe
- 3 Tablespoons olive oil and a little more for greasing the pan.
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar.
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt.
- Ground black pepper.
- Grind dry chili (optional).
- 3 Cloves garlic, chopped.
- 1 Red onion, halved and sliced.
- 5 Fresh shiitake mushrooms (or Portobello).
- 2 Broccoli separate into small flowers.
- 1 Cup chestnuts, chopped in half (vacuum).
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees and grease the pan
- Mix in bowl oil, Balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper, chili and garlic.
- Add the vegetables and chestnuts and mix well with your hands
Move the ingredients to the pan. Bake about 20 minutes until the vegetables are tender, but still crisp.