- Advertisement -
Grilled Salmon Cubes With Mango
4 minutes in the oven and you have a salmon seared to perfection, together with Asian sauce and mango salad and summer meal is complete and perfect. not only for the family but also to pamper your guests.
- 500 g fresh salmon, diced
- 1 teaspoon sumac
- wide salt
- 1 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 small onion, diced small
- 2 tomatoes, diced small
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 hot pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Preheat grill or oven to high heat (220-230 degrees). Line a flat baking paper on template and place the salmon cubes.
- Sprinkle the salt over the salmon and sumac.
- In a small bowl stir teriyaki, lemon and oil and drizzle over the salmon cubes. Place in oven until desired cooked , 3 -4 minutes.
- Mix the materials salad, sprinkle on a plate the salmon cubes on the salad, sprinkle the leftover sauce with a spoon over. Serve immediately.